QUOTATIONS FROM CASH MONEY
A short book of stories, essays, and theories about one of the greatest labels ever to put raps to wax: Cash Money Records. Look at the work, jewelry and philosophies of Juvenile, Lil' Wayne, Baby, B.G. & The Great Man Mannie Fresh. Like those lil Watchtower joints Jehovah's Witnesses try to sell you on the corner, but instead of being about the bible this is about 400 Degrees and Hood RIch. This book concerns itself with what we can learn about the world and ourselves through the work of Cash Money.
- 9 Cash Money Songs To Play At Your Funeral
- Ass Telepathy
- The Creation Of Lil Wayne—The Greatest Rapper Alive—By Baby, Amateur Child Psychologist
- A Magical Incantation of Ass In Three Parts
- Controlling All The Seafood Trade In New England: Materialism As Defiance
Read an excerpt here.
May Fresh be with you.
* There are no mentions of No Limit Records in this book. As much as I respect the next level statement that is a functional gold tank, my strong allegiance to Cash Money prevents me from even comparing and contrasting the two labels.